For some dishes, the sauce is considered the soul of delicious dishes. Each different sauces carries a characteristic of the region and the country in association with specific materials. In this article, you will learn how to make 11 traditional sauces in cooking. This will help you create delicious meals for friends and family at home.
The Tomato Sauces
Tomato sauces are the most popular sauce in the world when it is present in almost all families worldwide. Every place has a different way of processing to suit their tastes. Here’s tomato sauce cooked in a popular taste of the West:
500g tomatoes, you should choose elongated tomatoes to make thick and less grain the sauce. If you have much time, you can choose cherry tomato to make a sauce, which is also delicious.
2 cloves garlic: peeled
3 onions: diced
1 carrot: diced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– Peeled tomatoes by a long cross at the end point of the tomatoes and dip into boiling water for 2 minutes. Then you use a knife to remove tomato skins. When you have peeled tomatoes, you bisected the tomatoes, seeded and diced.
– Mix the garlic with a little pepper and sugar. Then you pack all the garlic in foil and roasted. You adjust the temperature around 40-50 degrees Celsius and bake for about 35 minutes time. When you notice the smell of garlic, then you picked out the garlic and let cool.
– Finally, you heat the oil pan. Then you give the carrot, onion, roasted garlic to the pan to stir fry. Then you give tomatoes to the pot and cooked. When the mixture is thick, you will continue to add salt or fish sauce, sugar, and stir well.
The Chinese Oyster Sauce
15ml oyster sauce
5ml sweet soy sauce
2 cloves garlic
– You give garlic in hot oil, and then you give them to a bowl.
– Continue, you use the pan and cook the remaining ingredients. Please stir well, and tasting the delicious spice. Turn off the stove immediately after completing.
The Butter Sauce, Egg, and Wormwood Leaves
2 egg: use only egg yolks
350g butter: chopped
2 stalks chives, little tarragon, little parsley: wash and chopped
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
– Mix the chives, parsley, and tarragon in a bowl. The bowl had a little of vinegar, and it was left in the fridge.
– Stir well egg yolk with pepper, salt, and little water or milk. Then you continue for butter in a pot and stir well. Finally, you use the wormwood, parsley, and vinegar, and they are already cold.
The Indian Curry Sauce
300ml chicken or pork broth
300ml whipping cream
15g curry powder form granular
White sauce: 30g butter, 60g flour, 15g of salt, pepper, and 150ml of fresh milk.
– Mix white sauce: melting the butter and then you give the powder, salt, and pepper to the mixture, stir well. You pour the milk into the mixture slowly, stirring well until you have a smooth, thick sauce.
– Then, warming broth, and you pour fresh cream, curry into the mixture and mix well. Finally, you use the white sauce and stir again before serving the meat together.
The Strawberry Sauce
250g fresh strawberries: pick ripening strawberries
2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
Cut off stem strawberries, and then you put them in the blender. The pureed strawberries were placed into the pot. You will simmer for sugar until the mixture slightly thick. Finally, you add the lemon juice mixture, stir again.
The Blueberries Sauce
150g frozen blueberries
15ml Agave honey
¼ teaspoon lemon zest
30ml lemon juice
Mixing cornstarch with water. Then, you give agave honey with 80ml boiling water to the pan. Stir well and adding lemon zest and lemon juice. Cooking until the mixture is thick, you turn off the heat, waiting cold and put them in the refrigerator. In this way, you can store the sauce in about 10 hours.
The Olive Sauce
10g basil west
4 black olives
Reheat the broth with basil, black olives and continue cooking until thick water, add the spices like salt, sugar, pepper and butter. After boiling about 2 minutes, you turn off the heat immediately.
The Lemon and Honey Sauce Served with Salad
50ml soy sauce
5ml Fresh lemon juice
Sesame oil 15ml
This sauce is very simple, and you just mix all of the spices including soy sauce, lemon juice, honey and sesame oil together. When served with a salad, please sprinkling them on top and mixing with vegetables.
The Cream Sauce Served with Roast Beef
100ml beef broth
50ml whipping cream
5g mustard yellow
Melted butter on a hot pan, then stir well in the flour. Next, add the broth wedges, salt, and pepper. When the water was a bit thick, you add the cream and stir well yellow mustard before turning off the stove. Of course, if you promote the best performance of the sauce, you should use best gas grill.
The Passion Fruit Sauce
1 lemon wires
1 teaspoon flour
1 teaspoon the butter
1 chili horns
Melting the butter, then sauteed flour. Next, you give the remaining ingredients into the pot, add salt, stir and turn off the stove.
The Polish-Style Sauce
300g ham: Diced
300g minced beef: Diced
200g sliced mushrooms
30ml red wine
15ml olive oil
Method: Pour wine into the pot and cook until boiling. Then you give the other ingredients to cook. Stir well, and you will have the Polish-style sauce.
The Bell Pepper Sauce
50g red bell pepper, yellow and green
15g the butter
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Then you give the mixture into the pot and cook until you have the full water.